|Date Of Birth:
||26-Nov-1989 (Age: 28 yrs)|
||High School (10~12 yrs)|
Bahasa Indonesia/Malaysia: (Good)
|2011||2013||Indonesia||Housekeeping, cooking & took care of 5 years old boy|
|Areas of Work||Willingness||Experience||Evaluation|
|Care of infants/children|
|Care of elderly|
|Care of disabled|
|Language Skill: Bahasa Indo&Eng (Little))|
Her main duties is to do household chores, cooking, marketing and taking care of employer's 5 yr old son. Her employer will leave their son under Ike's care as she understand the child needs well. She has no problem preparing food for children. She knows how to do ironing, cleaning the house, cabinet, mopping the floor, washing dishes, washing clothes etc. She also know how to use electrical appliances such as electric iron, rice cooker, vacuum cleaner, microwave oven, oven toaster, electric kettle and washing machine.
Her main objective is to work in Singapore to support herself and her family. She is keen to learn new things like other type of Asian dishes and also willing to work for Chinese and Indian family.
Ike is keen to work for any family who has young children and she is a trustworthy helper.
For telephone interview ; please call Sha at 67430407 / 82239481
(MOM registration No: R1216769)
Maid Agency: 1st ALLBEST HUMAN RESOURCE PTE LTD(License No.: 11C3318)
|Address:||Far East Shopping Centre, #04-07,
545 Orchard Road, Singapore 238882
|Tel:||6743-0407 / 6733-0402|
|Contact Person:||Dean / Roy/ Maya / Gie / Mheg|
|Handphone:||6733-0407 / 6733-8348 / 6463-0407|
|Office Hour:||Monday to Sat: 10.30 am to 7pm
Sunday: 11am to 5pm
Closed on P.H.
Deployment of New FDW from Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar and these 3 countries are approved source from MOM for FDW deployment.
2) Deployment of New Foreign Domestic Worker (FDW)
Personally interview of Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar at any of our branches located through out Singapore. Processing of Work Permit can be as fast as 3 working days.
3) Direct hire of FDW
Direct application via Nation without FDW paying for additional loan, Processing In Singapore and country of origin will be handled by our experienced staff.
4) Settling-In-Programme (SIP)
All first-time FDWs are required by Law to attend the SIP before starting work with their employers and within the first three days of their arrival. We will ensure the registrations of FDW for the SIP within time frame given.
5) Passport Renewal and Homeleave Processing
Prcoessing for passport renewal and Home Leave documentations for Indonesia and Philippines FDW return home to their country of origin for holidays during the employment in Singapore.
6) Medical Check-up
FDW is required to go for medical check-up upon arrival to Singapore and every 6th monthly to screen for infectious diseases and pregnancies. The medical will be performed by registered Singapore doctor. The employer will bear any medical expenses incurred by the FDW in the course of the medical.
7) Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
We will will assists in purchasing the minimum insurance coverage required by MOM for FDW Accidental and Permanent Disability. Employer can upgrade the comprehensive insurance coverage at a reasonable rate because it is employer responsibility to undertake the costs of her medical treatment during her employment in Singapore.
At 1st Allbest Human Resource Pte. Ltd., we value the personal information that you provide us, in return for our services. We pledge to do our best in ensuring that all such personal information in our possession is protected in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (‘PDPA’) in Singapore.
1. Types of Personal Information Collected
Most of the personal information collected by us is required by Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (‘MOM’), who will need it to issue you a maid work permit. The types of personal information we collect from you include (non-exhaustive):
- Contact details (eg: name, NRIC number, address);
- Residence details ;
- Details of family members;
- Income details;
- Past history of maid employment (if any).
Other types of personal information that might be collected include records of communication between us, whether via phone, SMS, our website, e-mail or walk-ins.
2. Why We Collect Personal Information About You
We collect personal information about our clients such as yourself so that we can provide you with suitable maid agency services, such as (non-exhaustive):
- Processing your application for a maid;
- Running necessary administrative or background checks as required by us, MOM, other statutory boards, or third party service providers (such as insurance companies);
- Research and direct marketing purposes
In order to carry out the above purposes, we may contact you via phone, SMS, mail, email or other forms of communication.
3. Who We Disclose Your Personal Information To
For reasonable purposes that are connected to the provision of our services, we may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- Government or statutory bodies;
- Our business partners or affiliates (local or overseas) who facilitate the provision of our services to you;
- Third party organizations which act as service providers, consultants or independent contractors etc;
- Any other party that you have provided your consent to.
4. Your Consent
We may require you to sign a consent form when engaging our services. In the absence of a signed consent form, we will consider the use or continued use by you of any of our services as deemed consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal information for the reasonable purposes that are connected to the provision of our services to you.
We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data against any unauthorized misuse or modification. Some of the methods of protection are as follows:
- Physical security over our offices where your personal information may be stored;
- IT security over electronic databases that we may use to store or view your personal information.
We shall retain your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to fulfil the services or purposes for which they were collected, or as required by the relevant statutory boards.
7. Access, Correction and Removal of Personal Data
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by post at our main office (545 Orchard Road, Singapore 409286) or email: email@example.com . You may contact our Data Protection Officer to:
- Access your personal information;
- Correct or amend your personal information;
- Withdraw consent to use or disclose your personal information.